Stay tuned for our webinar series, launching soon!
"We will be candid in our reporting to you, emphasizing the pluses and minuses important in appraising business value. Our guideline is to tell you the business facts that we would want to know if our positions were reversed. We owe you no less.... We also believe candor benefits us as managers: the CEO who misleads others in public may eventually mislead himself in private." - Warren Buffett, 1983
"Simplicity isn't just a visual style. It's not just minimalism or the absence of clutter. It involves digging through the depth of the complexity. To be truly simple, you have to go really deep." - Jonathan Ive, Apple
"The Power of Simple Words" (video)
- A lesson in clarity by Terin Izil
"Plain English Professor lifts the fog of legalese"
- An article about world-renowned clear legal writing expert, Dr. Joseph Kimble
"Working with Plain Language"
- A manual on clear communication by Bill duBay
"Why the government can't write in Plain English"
- Article by Leon Neyfakh
The Right to Understand (video)
- Sandra Fisher-Martins at TEDX O'Porto in Portuguese with English captions (July 2011)
In Plain Language and in Plain Sight Around the Globe
- Deborah Bosley at STC France (April 2010)
Plain Language in Regulations and Policy
- Web Manager University with John A. Strylowski, DOI, Legal drafting in plain language (October 2011)
For more resources, read our blog...